top of page
8345 Congress St, Port Richey, FL
Tel: +1 727-847-4336 | E-Mail: Info@SpinNations.com
Thu, Feb 16|
SpinNations Skating Center
Open Skate for Chasco Elementary
A portion of Proceeds goes to Chasco Elementary. Come support your local community.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Feb 16, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
SpinNations Skating Center, 8345 Congress St, Port Richey, FL 34668, USA
About the event
Come out and support one of the local schools in our community. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to "Chasco Elementary"!
- Thursday, Feb 16
All children ages 3-17 are charged entry, skating or not.
- General Entry: $10.00 includes Rentals
- Skate Mates: $5.00
- Non-Skating Adults (18+): $10.00 *Per School Policy
SpinNations Terms & Conditions:
- SpinNations is a “Skate at your own risk” facility. We do NOT carry liability insurance. We do not recommend skating if you do not have your own medical insurance, have a pre-existing medical condition, or are pregnant.
- SpinNations does NOT permit any outside food or drink inside the building at anytime. This includes but NOT limited to: bottles of water, sports drinks, fruit, fast food, snacks, alcohol, etc. we reserve the right to search any and all bags entering our facility.
- All ticket sales are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
- All skates being brought into the facility can and will be inspected. We require all skates to have ALL wheels installed on your frames (inlines), a toe stop or toe plug on all plates (quads) if plate is designed to have one, if the toe stop/plug is worn out we will require new ones installed. Wheels must be cleaned and in good condition.
Includes skate rental. All entering the building ages 3 & older are charged entry per school policy.
bottom of page